A.J. Deus - Social economics of poverty
ð Research on social economics of religion.
ð Author of The Great Leap-Fraud.
ð Religious terrorism and religious fraud.
ð Social Economics of Systemic Poverty.
DIRECT LINK TO
Tools and Resources
• Paris Terror: Homegrown Boredom
• The Pope and a Number's Game
• ISIS is not Islam - really?
• ISIS and the Natural Order
• An Offer to Interfaith Dialogue
• Is American Islamophobia Justified?
• Why Muslims Hate Jews
Social Economics of Systemic Risk
The Great Leap-Fraud is a Saga of deceit under cover of religion by misguided fanatics who did not live long enough to see the consequences of their hatred against humanity.
PurchaseThe Great Leap-Fraud
Access restricted to academic contributors and volunteers
New members: Register here!
A.J. Deus - News Alert
Get the A.J. Deus newletter by e-mail.